- Make sure you installed the Minecraft Forge.
- You should download a mod for Minecraft Forge from this website, the Minecraft Forums or others.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On Windows, you open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%\.minecraft\ and click Run.
- On Mac open finder, you press ALT and click Go then the Library in the top menu bar. Next, you go to the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Set the mod you have just downloaded (.jar or .zip file) into the Mods folder.
- After that, you activate Minecraft online, click the mods button and the mod will be installed.
Thanks for reading these Minecraft Guides!